HERE IS OUR TIPS!
It offers a variety of designs and colors. You can choose the color of the paint or want to keep the natural wood finish with the effect of the grain line.
This type of material comes in ready or semi-finished design. In fact, the scratches can be easily repaired. If you’re bored with the same color for years, you can just change the color of the paint cabinet.
The 3G glass door is a glass that is sprayed, then supported by a wooden (board) behind it.
This makes the door more durable and heavy. It is more glossy than glossy acrylic because it is made of glass. It comes with an aluminium frame and also a built-in handle.
The benefits are :-
– Exclusive and luxurious
– Can make a mirror
– More durable than other materials
– Easy to clean & non-stick dirt (eg oil, turmeric, food paste etc.)
– KC’s surface / surface does not expand when exposed to water
– Not easy to scratch
4G is made of glass and aluminium only. There is no direct wooden material used for 4G door manufacturing. So, do not worry about termites and floods.
Additionally, due to this type of door made of glass, it is not easy to scratch and in terms of maintenance is also easy.
IS 4G GLASS FRAGILE?
The host does not have to worry about the problem of breaking out due to impact of children at home because the material used is not the usual glass type.
Glossy acrylic gives effect like a mirror and makes the kitchen look wide. It is also cheaper than glass doors.
Glossy acrylic is also lighter than glass and will not turn yellowish after a few years.
The benefits are :-
– Acrylic can be washed / wiped, and dried quickly.
– Resistant to bleach, acid & alkali liquid, weather and microbes.
– Scratch resistant.
Melamine is a compressed wood particle which is then coated with a resin which is then manufactured in various patterns and colors. Many designs and color choices. For example, wood grain options and solid color colors such as white, red and black.
The benefits are: –
– Damp greasers, heat and dirt due to rugged outer coating.
– Easy to clean but not exposed to water reservoirs as melamine will experience wood chipping (dusty) causing the surface to bubble.
– cheap compared to other door materials.